I already wrote a previous post about how two suspicious moles needed biopsy. I am so upset because I have been worried about them for a long time. They are both relatively new in the last year, which is a bad sign. I attempted to get them checked by a doctor when I was living in a rural part of the US and he seriously barely looked at them and said "it's nothing". Because I literally watched people die in this town because of horrific medical care, and combined with his dismissive nature, I obviously wasn't too confident in his opinion. I moved back to a major city and went back to my old dermatologist on Wednesday. Both looked suspicious to her under the dermascope (that magnifying thing they use) and she biopsied them and told me I would have to wait 7-10 days for the results. I actually wasn't doing too bad until today. I went to a friend's house to distract myself but when I was on my way home I became so overwhelmed by anxiety I almost had to pull the car over. Since this afternoon, I have been using google like a drug addict uses their drug of choice. That's not an exaggeration! My husband literally tried to steal my phone away from me and I had to pull it back from him and demand it back. Seems so silly now looking back lol. The stuff I read about the cancers I'm afraid I have is the absolute worst. Story after story about it being caught late, not looking like a typical cancer, and having already spread to stage 4. The area around the one bump near my collar bone has been hurting lately and I'm convinced this means it spread (and the pain started before I was worried sick about this, so I don't think the pain is psychological). I had a full on panic attack tonight and had to take a Xanax which I have had not to do in many months. I am simultaneously disgusted with myself and worried sick over these results. I don't know what to do and am having a hard time staying off google. I think right now I am embarrassed to share this with anyone, but am looking for any kind of advice or reassurance or even someone to share a similar experience that turned out okay. I know the results will be what they will be and nothing can change that now, but this has been one of the worst bouts of anxiety so far, even my husband felt so.