hi every one been a while since ive posted like us all here im an anxiety sufferer so i though i would look for a girl with the same intrests as me for a 3 way relationship me her and anxiety .

A little about my self !

I like going to the gym that i usually don't make in to but i get some good exercise trying to get out like the place is on fire then a brisk run home straight in to bed on the internet to make sure google says i'm ok

On a weekend i like to go shopping this entails going as fast as i can through tesco forgetting everything i came for feeling a strange pull to anything relaxation orientated so i usually go home with books slippers and werthers originals i also spend 5 minutes looking for a real small que

I keep slim because i always buy light from the supermarket this is because at the checkout i feel like a drunk man on a ship on a rough sea i do a bit of a wobble as my stuff is checked through i aways hope i can last long enough

I like to eat out but im to scared to do it Nandos is my particular favorite food is quick you can get as many refills as you need and i need allot of water when out and about helps me stopping choking to death apparently or so i think it does

i think if i even knew some one with anxiety we would have allot to talk about where sometimes i feel like im talking to a brick wall !!!!! achally no not a brick wall because that wouldent think im mad like some people do

so im looking for a girl who likes the following things

Staying in allot
Eating out occasionally (but if it looks busy in there lets run attitude )
Loves to read anything anxiety related
over questioning everything
over thinking everything

im sure you ladies will have your own anxiety stupidities as i call it but im up for running out of asda screaming our heads off

my reckoning is 2 people with anxiety will rock im sick of telling people you wont understand how i feel mabe its time to get some one who will i reckon it can make for some laughs !!

Inbox me

and im not looking for some one to hop on the foot and do the bad thing with just some one with common intrests

i'm 32 by the way and male