ok now this might be just me, but i have issues with food. and this is going to sound absolultely crazy and i hate even talking about it so to post it feels even weirder.

I have a fear of food and eating. which is supposedly down to my generalised fear for my health and i am trying so hard lately to put it to the test.

Today I was eating fig rolls, now dont laugh but i took a bite out of one and put it down back into the packet, when i went to go back to it my head was telling me not to eat it and if i did i would be very ill or something bad would happen if i put it in my mouth, not this happens to me a lot with food, be it in doors or outside but it is worse outside.

I decided to fight the fear today and i ate the bloody thing, i decided my head was talking crap and it was fine. Well 6 hours later I am sitting here typing this so i proved my head wrong i suppose.

Can anyone else relate to this issue or something similar, I would have posted about this a long time ago but i felt such a pratt.

Sue with 5 ( I love fig rolls)

scknight