I am now 27 years old and i live with my parents, yes im indian and for me to move out my parents want me to get married. I am sick and tired of living like this, this is not who I am and never will be. I cannot believe my life, i feel trapped i honestly do. They want to control my every move, wherever I go they want to know, i feel like a little child that needs to hold mummy and daddys hand before crossing a road. I want to break free from their ties, i want to move away from them and live on my own. They want me to get married and that is that for my life. I am starting to hate them and i have anger inside of me everytime they pick on me and try to belittle me. They dont believe in me and sometimes i find very little hope of seeing a way out. I tried to overdose myself once but failed and now suffer the consequences with great anxiety over my eye problems. I always look out the window hoping for a better day. Sometimes i think suicide is my only way out, at least out of this body and indian tradition.