I have just had a session of Reiki and it was so great I wanted to share it with you all!

I've had Reiki before and I've also got my Reiki 1, so this is nothing new to me, but I was recommended this particular Reiki master by a friend. She knows nothing about me and didn't ask any questions beforehand about any complaints/concerns I had.

I found the treatment amazing and relaxing, but towards the end I had extreme pain across my forehead and a feeling that she was opening it up and pulling out stuff.

After the treatment, she told me she had picked up on:

intense worrying over everything
constant thoughts I can't switch off
lack of motivation and energy
tummy troubles (I have IBS)
tense muscles all over and inability to relax
knots in my shoulders
lower back pain
a lack of emotional support

I asked her about the pain in my head and the feeling I had, and she said it was where she had opened my crown chakra and had pulled out all my negative energy, bad thoughts, etc.

This was completely amazing, she was able to tell me exactly how I am feeling.

I am feeling really good at the moment and I have booked another treatment for next week. It really was incredible. I have never experienced something physical when it's not physical, if you know what I mean (as in the pain and pulling from my head when she wasn't touching me, just my aura!).

It's so hard to explain as I guess to anyone else it doesn't sound convincing, but I would really recommend anyone thinking about it to give it a try!