Basically, I am a mess right now and know that I am to blame. Last night at around 6:00 I took a .25 dose of Klonopin and ended up drinking between 5-6 drinks through the course of the evening starting at around 7:30ish. I am a short, slender female who has a history or episodes of binge drinking on and off. I only take 1 klonopin at a very small dose as needed, and I don't take them that often anymore. This time I really messed up.

Well, I didn't die and made it into the next day but I am still concerned about the side effects even now from all that drinking/klonopin. I am already in therapy and doing everything about the anxiety, but I just seem to have no self-control around alcohol during social events. I don't plan on mixing these two things ever again! Am I in any danger right now even though it is the next day? I mean, aside from having a bad hangover? I don't have any known health conditions, just anxiety, hypothyroidism and chronic indigestion.

Also, I just found out my husband got into an accident. He is alright, but we are both shaken. Ugh, what a terrible day. I feel pretty embarrassed right now.

---------- Post added at 13:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 ----------

Any response would be appreciated, kind of freaking out here with anxiety.

---------- Post added at 14:21 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

Anybody?