God where to start with this ....... I know I am in a constant extremely high state of anxiety at the moment and have constant feeling of mucus choking me in throat which I constantly cough to try and shift .......have had this before and yet my head is still telling me there is something very seriously wrong with me ......

I feel my neck shoulders and upper back are all stiff as I have not been breathing correctly and am very conscious of the fact ......things have been building up for sometime now and with stressing over working full time in a bar and running my husbands business from home ........ And finding every minute I am thinking something is wrong with me .......

Then yesterday I come across some messages from my friend to my husband and an intimate photo in shared photos and have long had suspicions about them and confronted him and he says absolutely nothing going on but my gut feeling says there is something even just flirting ........I am now in a downward spiral of symptoms and anxiety and not sure how much more I can take -........

So basically can anxiety cause the excess mucus in my throat and the nervous (mostly unproductive cough) I am currently struggling with - I ache everywhere - my head us thumping and basically I just want to run and hide xxx