hi karen,

I can't believe they have done this.

However, as wrong as it is, maybe if they knew the extent of what you were doing, you would be a higher risk.
Do they know how you feel? how you really feel? do they know how many pills you are taking? do they know about the service you paid for to lose more weight? do they know you are living alone?
Its got to be really hard for you to talk about these things, but maybe you should before its too late as you only have this week left.. Its really important so they can then assess you properly.
Have you seen this website?... http://www.edauk.com/cgi-bin/eda/pddi_search.cgi
I'm sure you have.. there are a few local contacts there and i noticed a group get together close to the area you live in to meet with and talk in a group with others who are suffering.. Just a thought.. there are also a couple of success stories...

I just really wish there was something we could do - its so frustrating!!
However, you shouldn't also think that if you dont have outside help you wont get better, you have done brilliantly before on your own and you can again!

I have to say - the NHS in your area are rubbish and i feel have really let you down.. lets hope they pull something out the bag before friday..

big hugs,
lisa xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

"Like water be gentle and strong. Be gentle enough to follow the natural paths of the earth, and strong enough to rise up and reshape the world"