I recently went to the doctor with symptoms of feeling breathless, like i cant take a full breath in sometimes. She decided to do a number of tests including chest x ray, ecg etc which were fine. But I got a call to go in and get a repeat blood test to test for Iron Deficiency which means i can only assume something wasnt right on my full blood count??

I have suffered badly with healthy anxiety/ocd/depression in the past but had a handle on it for while but due to a lot of things going wrong this year - ill family members, my brother in law dying very young and a number of other things it seems my healthy anxiety has come back in full force.

what im worried about is that I am anaemic, and that somehow it is caused by something sinister - like cancer or bleeding somewhere? I also suffer IBS which gets worse with anxiety which doesnt help my fears any at a time like this.
does the repeat test mean i am anaemic and need to check what kind it is? or would they have checked my iron on my full blood count?
feeling very stressed out right now.