Hey everyone,

I'm right now at 5 weeks lexapro. Got this for nine month of debiliating (health) anxiety with every physical symptom imaginable. I started with 5 mg first week, now a month on 10. The first 2 weeks of 10 mg were very doable, some slight unrest, muscle aches jaw clenching and completely spaced out. No significant increase in anxiety. However just when I was starting to think things might start to get a bit better, the complete opposite happened.

Suddenly from one day to the next I was having huge muscle riplings, palpitations, nausea, extreme dizzyness, and my brain was going at supersonic speed. I haven't improved much in the 2 weeks that followed. At first I thought it may have been the benzo's (oxazepam 10 mg for three weeks) but that seems unlikely now as I haven't used them for 2 weeks. So my question to you guys is is anyone familiar with the initial anxiety setting in so late. I've searched all over the internet but can't find anyone with a familiar experience and am starting to panic.

So if you've heard about this, what does this mean for my prognosis? Do you think this is the wrong med for me, or if this is normal, how long should I though it out?

Please answer only if you're really familiar with this phenomena. Speculation will just stress me out more.

Thanks in advance