Thats it Pulisa, for me, Pregabalin had plenty of benefits, but gave other problems, and to be honest lots of bad came with the good. Background anxiety was better, but the other anxiety problems I had were up and down and I also suffered other issues. Sertraline wasn't awful, but I was very OCD with it, and all of the others available were horrendous. At the minute I am taking nothing, today has been quiet and calm, nothing out of the ordinary has happened, and I feel ok, so as long as my day is calm and controlled I get through and its been a decent day. On medication it would have been a decent day probably, but I wouldn't have felt normal, or myself, I would have been me on medication, whereas I prefer to be me, with no medication and feeling ok. I think that one day, you just have enough and you find a way to cope and deal with everything in a way thats safe and comfortable for you.

I do believe through experience that meds can make you feel a lot worse and for some people it just isn't the answer - However, about 10 years ago I took fluoxetine for about a year and it was brilliant, so bit weird there, but there we have it.