Hello, I'm new to the forum, and very glad I joined. I've read many articles that have relieved a lot of my anxiety, and it's nice to know there's many others out there just like me. I am 41 and within the last year I have become what an absolute mess with health anxiety! Mostly due to over reading crap on Google and whatnot.

Anyway, to stay on topic, I read an article a few months ago about "WHAT YOUR STOOL COLOR SAYS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH" and now I can't even enjoy a good BM without panic before and after looking at it. Even though I have never had the 3 MAJOR colors to worry about, WHITE, RED, BLACK, I still wonder everytime it isn't just the RIGHT color of brown!

Tell me I'm nuts, and please tell me there's others out there that have dealt with this, and help me get over this obsession! I used to enjoy a good BM, reading a magazine and never even occurred to me that the color meant anything or that I was in any danger until reading online. Now I can't let it go. HELP!!!

And to the Moderators, please feel free to move this post to the appropriate place if I posted in the wrong one.

SICK