Sometimes I just feel like I'm going through all of this anxiety malarkey on my own. I try to help out my friends and family out with their problems as much as I can but when I need them they're nowhere to be found, they never return the favour. I just messaged a good friend of mine and he didn't respond. So I asked him was he mad at me or was something bothering him? He responded with no, he just didn't want to talk. I didn't respond to him so I could give him some space and then right after I see him talking to other people. I know I did absolutely nothing wrong on him because we were talking fine the other day. I'm so confused right now. Yesterday and today have just been crap for me, I don't know whether I want to cry until I can't cry anymore or just punch someone lol I'm tired of this nonsense with people, my eyes feel puffy from crying so much last night and earlier.

Sorry for boring you, folks. Just needed to get that out there cos I have nobody else to talk to Virtual hugs will be greatly appreciated