Hello everyone, i am concerned i have been bitten by a bat. I was outside one night and i heard noises in the sky. Then i felt a pain in my shoulder. Like a little prick pain. Im afraid that could have been a bat biting me. There was no bleeding, or no visible bite marks, but there usually isnt with bat bites anyways. My mom says that if a bat did bite me, i would have heard it fly up to my shoulder and it would have bumped into me or something instead of just biting me and flying away. What do you guys think? Could that prick pain i felt be a bat bite? I did not feel anything else on my shoulder, the only thing i felt was a little sharp pain that felt like i got pricked by a toothpick. I also didnt see anything fly by me, or hear anything fly up to me. Would i hear a bat if it were to fly up and bite me? Would a bat land on my shoulder first and bite or would it just bite me without even landing? Also, i read that bat bites feel like you were jabbed by a needle. But there was no lingering pain. All i felt was a prick and that was it. No pain immediately afterwards. What do you guys think?

it also seems my muscles are twitching periodically all over my body and it also feels like they are vibrating.... its very strange. my muscle movement isnt smooth either. its feels kinda jittery when i move my arms and legs...