Thanks to a mixture of social anxiety and general anxiety I have managed to loose all my friends, and whats more I can't make any either. Has anyone else had this problem??

I used to be very close with cousins etc, but now at family functions etc we say hello but I'm usually left sitting by myself, And things are no better in regards to getting on with the wifes family, We simply don't get on, all down to my social anxiety, Just a few weeks ago I was at a wedding on the wifes side, I was left like a plonker in the corner myself,

At work, I go in do my job and go home, again don't get on with anyone, I sit by myself at lunch time etc. I avoid looking at anyone cos god forbid they would actually speak to me when the room is quiet and everyone would look

The really odd thing is, as a teen before social anxiety/general anxiety set in I was really popular and outgoing, I had loads of friends, no apart from the wife I don't have one.

I can chat on the net even on the phone with no problems, and if you herd me on the phone you certainly would not think I had any problems, infact the wife says I rabit on abit on the phone, Just in real life I have serious people problems caused by social anxiety.

Has anyone had similar problems?

A happy person is fully caught up in the moment --and is not thinking about the past or the future.