I started sertraline in september. I started at 25mg and I have slowly increased. This morning was my first time taking 100mg. I tend to have symptoms when increasing. Today, as soon as I walked to my car and sat inside, I saw stars out of nowhere. It only lasted like 15 seconds. I get this sometimes but after that I felt very light. I started to feel like I was about to faint or something. My chest kinda felt tight and as though my heart rate was super low and barely beating, though I could have very well just been thinking too much into it. I just started to feel unwell, it's very hard to explain and my hands felt very clammy and cold. I ate a little piece of chocolate thinking blood sugar, and it instantly made me feel better. I have had my blood sugar checked many times, A1C checked, and I am always within normal range. There was one time I checked my blood sugar while having symptoms and it was normal. What can cause these symptoms if my blood sugar isn't low?!? Can sertraline cause these unwell feelings?