So I've been prescribed fluox 20mg due to 20 years of on and off GAD/panic and depression. I wondered if I could ask those of you who are already on fluox if the side effects are as terrible as I've researched??
Of course I've researched every forum and website regarding side effects and I'm terrified. I've had the tablets for one week and still not taken one.
But the crazy thing is is that all the bad side effects that I've read are the exact same symptoms as I get from bad anxiety anyway?

Some years ago when I was having a shit time the doc prescribed me 30mg Zispin/ mirtazapine, I took them and suffered NO side effects whatsoever (well not that I noticed) and they were brilliant. But I think at the time I did not think about side effects at all and did not have a computer back then to research them so therefore did not have any side effects? I had them for 9 months and then tapered off and was fine. They really worked for me.

So what I'm trying to say is, are the side effects as bad as you feel when your really anxious anyway or a lot worse? Or are the side effects worse because we suffer with anxiety anyway? I have to go to work and can't afford to be off ill with side effects.

Thanks in advance