The first week was really rough, I was having extreme anxiety, feeling out of it and lethargic with dizziness and diarrhea. A lot of this has passed, and I really started feeling better during my second week, but I feel like everything has taken a turn for the worst about 5 or 6 days ago.. My anxiety has severely increased, sometimes I feel like I have a lot of control over not being afraid and I feel like Im on my way to recovery.. and then boom, it just gets overwhelming.

I woke up with anxiety this morning but was able to convince myself that I was fine and it lessened. I took my Citalopram around noon and noticed by around 1:30 my anxiety had just spiked out of nowhere, with severe feelings of fight or flight and I panicked that something else was wrong with me, causing me to feel this way..

Until my girlfriend reminded me that there is a pattern everyday that I either dont notice or forget/dont think about.. seems like everyday an hour after taking my pill, my anxiety severely increases..

But why is this still happening after having been on 20mg for over 3 weeks now? Is this normal?