I'm pathetic. I know that the possibility of getting rabies is minuscule, but I can't get over myself. Here's the scenario.

I adopted a stray cat a few months ago. She's still very cautious, suspicious and careful about me, but when I'm fixing her food, she approaches me and sometimes drags around me. Today when I was fixing her food, she dragged around my arm, and bumped her head into my arm. She smelled it a bit, and then I guess her old paranoia kicked in and she nipped me a bit and hissed. I do not see any marks on my hand from the teeth, no pain, no blood. The cat does not, by my knowledge, exhibit any symptoms of rabies - no confusion, no fear of water (as far as i know - I mix her food with water), no aggression, no weird sounds from her.

But it was enough to make me think about the disease again. This is now probably around the 5th time that I think I had rabies. But this time there's that nibble that I mentioned, which changes the playing field. I live in a country where rabies is very rare, but still not 100% gone.

Should I contact the doctor?