Hi all,

I've just had two weeks off with the kids. We didn't go away but we did loads of days out. We did the library, followed by a trip to a cafe, then on to a park (this is all in a neighbouring town), Funhouse (big play warehouse for kids), McDonalds, Pub lunch, DIY stores, Walks around the villiage, had my sons friend around, and even did a little bit of shopping with the kids. All this may seem normal to some people but for me it was a major achievement. My partner was rained off a few days so we did a couple of things as a family which was a change. (My word I know how to have a holiday ). Most people sun themselves abroad, I stay at home and do normal things and call it an achievement.

I also have an appointment with the ENT clinic (I have some sort of sinus problem where I get mucus caught in my throat and cant get rid of it it sits on my gag and makes me feel sick and horrible until it clears - this doesn't help my panic and anxiety attacks). So another positive I hope.

I have been feeling a lot better of late and hope that this good feeling can last a little longer and hopefully improve a little more.

Ruth
x