I will try to keep this as concise as possible. I am about to graduate from university with my second degree in about a month. I was frantically job searching and finally accepted a position at my college in the research office. My (twin) brother is about to get married. About half of my friends are in serious relationships; one of them is engaged herself. I'm currently still living at home with my parents.

BUT, I am a mess. I don't know if it's anxiety or depression or both but I am a disaster and I feel like I just don't want to "do" life anymore, if that makes sense.

- The job I took paid on the upper end of what I found I was qualified for, but I don't know if there's much room for advancement. I don't know if the job will be something I'm good at. I don't know if I'll like working for my college.

- I am seriously afraid that I am going to just always be alone. I'm afraid all my friends are going to leave town and move away and it will be just me. I have really low self esteem which makes it hard for me to put myself out there relationship-wise.

- I fear my parents are getting older and that they are going to pass away and I don't know how I'd handle that.

- I can't find anywhere to rent, so I may have to remain at home for a bit. That's fine because I'd rather wait for a decent place (more places are available in the summer) and I'm thinking it would be nice to have some familiarity while I'm adjusting to my new position. Still, I was looking forward to being closer to my friends.

- I'm stressed about finishing out the semester and graduating.

- I feel like I am totally unprepared to "adult".

- I have to leave my current student position and I totally don't want to. I love my job now and the people I work with and leaving it behind seems really sad to me.

- Overall, I'm just really bummed and overwhelmed and exhausted. I'm still on meds but am debating going back to therapy for the transition but idk if that's lame or not.

Any words of support?