Hello,

The past 6 weeks, I've been dealing with anxiety where I always feel the worst is going to happen. There isn't a day that goes by where I think that I have some type of illness that will kill me.

I always fear there is something up with my heart when I feel slight pressure/ muscle spasms in the chest area. I've been to see my doctor who listened to my heart and checked my blood pressure which all came back fine, doctor seemed to be happy and said these feelings I'm getting are all caused by the anxiety. This did make me feel a bit pushed away though, it did reassure me for the rest of that day but the anxiety soon came back and it is just taking over my life at the moment.

Every ache and pain I feel, I'm straight on to google searching symptoms and then panic by what I'm reading.

Has anybody got any advice who may have been in a similar situation to myself? I just want to have my life back to normal, there is no real cause for me starting to feel this way.

I seem to convince myself every single day that I have some type of illness that is killing me.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thank you,

Craig