Quote Originally Posted by Matylane View Post
Im 33 going on 93 lol.its all me and my mates have ever done since being young teenagers meet up in the pub at weekends most of us are just glorified drinking buddies if we didnt meet in the pub we wouldnt see each other.I understand where your coming from i know ive got responsibilities to my son i just meant i dont have work commitments.i am a bad dad today but tommorow he will have me back and i will do my best to make it up to him.my girlfriend is in work tommorow so we will have a good old dad and lad day

---------- Post added at 11:11 ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 ----------

Thanks i have to get through this for my son hes the only thing keeping me going lately.i wont be a deadbeat dad like i had i just keep losing focus and i need a way of reminding myself how it affects everyone else when i go on a bender
LOL Mat Iam 45 going on 105!! so yeah know what you mean but you are still a young lad lol Nothing wrong with having a few beers with the boys! But think you need some hobbies to What neck of the woods you come from if you don't mind me asking? And no one is suggesting you are a bad person or trouble maker at the pub Hey a lot are and do my bloody head in and I give them a wide berth Can I ask what your brain injury is, and how did it happen Mat? Cheers