Hi everyone

Its been a good couple of years between health anxiety attacks. What is freaking me out this time around is i got symptoms then i got anxious whereas normally i get symptoms after being anxious for a period of time.

So im 44 now and went to the doctor 3 weeks ago after a non typical uti. I get loads of them but this was first in a while. Symptoms bit different to normal. Discomfort and frequency/uregency but no pain. Came on about 3 days after sex which is also unusual. Anyway urine results showed no bacteria but high white and red blood counts. My mainstream bloodwork came back normal bar low iron (im vego). They retested to double check. Npw i have ultrasound booked.

Im obsessing over ovarian cancer and bladder cancer - its consumed me. With a 5 and a 6 year old and separated its even scarier. I need bringing down i cant stop crying and my kids are due home soon.

I wondered if anyone else had displayed similar symptoms? What happened? The blood particular worries me as i know anxiety could account for frequency.

E