Hi all,
Lately, after going through a period of feeling ok about my heart, I've really started to freak out again. Basically, I've noticed I can see my heartbeat in my stomach and my left breast for the past three years. I've been told by some that this is Normal or that it's caused by anxiety, and yes whilst it's far more noticeable when I'm anxious, it's still there 24/7. Is this truly normal for a healthy 20 year old female to see or is it a possible sign of a terrible disease??? Also I do get occasional palpitations, which really scare me. Some seem out of the blue,(which scares me more) but often it is when I'm over excited/ or extremely anxious. Is this normal for people to experience now and then? It doesn't happen that often, I would say at most 2-3 times a month or so.

Sorry if this sounds silly, I'm just so scared about it sometimes, and it doesn't benefit my heart when I do this, as it actually makes it beat faster, possibly palmitate and it becomes more visible! I suppose it was made worse by this horrid advert on TV about heart disease that scared me
Thank you for any replies, really afraid of this x