Hey guys,
If you know me from previous posts you'll know I've had panic disorder for years and I was on Prozac for 2 years. I relapsed after smoking weed in Amsterdam and became obsessed with my heart again. They've done all the tests with only the ambulance ecg coming back with artial fibrillation. Everything was clear after that test so I can only guess it got it wrong. Where I am right now: I'm drinking camomile tea twice a day which is helping a lot but my panic attacks are very intense and the physical symptoms to do with my heart are so overwhelming. I've just had one now and I could feel my heart beating everywhere and I've got a new symptom where I feel like my ears are ringing and I'm going deaf. Anyway I'm having a panic attack every two days, I don't want to put my partner through this anymore but the thought of the side effects going back onto the Prozac is putting me off. I was only on 20mg and I was so sick with side effects for 4 weeks. After the 4 weeks it saved my life. It's so scary because it just feels like something is really wrong which sends me into more panic. Please help should I just take the Prozac offer again?! It did stop them completely last time. Note that my panic attacks send me into panic for hours