I have decided to try meds again after a lonnnnggg battle that I have documented on here (look and read my threads)

Backstory: I took 5mg prozac back in high school when it was called sarafem for severe pms. Then I took 20mg back in 09 to 2011 for major depression...then took 80mg back in 2014 for very severe major depression. Noticed in april I was having another episode so I went and got back on it but this time I had diareha (spellcheck) headaches in the morning it felt like my thoughts were scrambled and headaches and no appetite. By day 5 I either had a panic attack or a hypoglycemic attack....

Tried celexa and that gave me bad constant intrusve thoughts and bad anxiety (stopped after 4 days)

Paxil gave me bad muscle spasms a panic attack that landed me in the er the first day I took it shallow sleep which then made me wake up.and things were going fast forward like a vcr no appetite and even more intrusive thoughts (stopped after 3 days)

Right now im nit taking anything but klonopin as needed and im dealing with intrusive thoughts about becoming schizophrenic and going crazy, shallow sleep, waking up shaking, facial tics, muscle spasms, depersonalization, blurry and double vision, anxiety and now really bad depression.

Many people have helped me on here and stated I may have ocd. I think the extreme stress and anxiety have brought out some ocd tendencies. Im seeing a therapist and a counselor but as you know they cant help with meds.

My question is.... should I give the prozac one more try? Ive had the longest history with it never had withdrawl problems (even on 3 days of paxil i went through hell getting it out my system). I scared of being on something and I start hallucinating or becoming violent. I never had that on prozac. Due to my symptoms is there anything else that is comparable to prozac? Would starting on a low dose prozac work better?

Thank you for any help