Good evening everyone, this is my first message on this forum! I suffered from severe anxiety last October, and as a nurse I did not even recognise it - thinking I was dying of a stroke/heart attack/brain tumour! It took eight long weeks for me to accept I was very much alive and would need to learn to control the symptoms. During this time I have been attending for fertility treatments. All in all my moods/anxieties have been worsened, so much so that my work colleagues have noticed. My boss, who is not the most understanding, and I had a huge row on Wed this week, and she brought up my sickness absence (last October)this upset me, causing me to over react claiming i was going to take out a greivance against her. We both ended up extremely angry and upset, and it took the main boss of the centre to calm us down. What I want to know is how to go to work and keep a cool head, think positive (as she said I always say I am unhappy there, what she does not know is i think she is indirectly bullying me ), and not show myself up!

Angel:(