Phil this is seriously getting out of control now (I know MH services are a bit sparse where you live so understand) One question if the old wash basket is made of recyclable material why was it not just left out side for collection? We are constantly on a daily basis touching things so based on that we would all be contaminated, and become ill but actually we don't become ill I mean you could get a pack of disposable gloves have you thought of this not sure if it would eleviate some of your concerns though. your condition wont get any better till you find some proper help I also know you have tried so hard. try contacting disability solutions they may be able to help in some way ATB

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
Update:

The wash basket is in the bin getting a new one however my girlfriend put a bag in the wheelie bin same bin the basket is in now I’m worried the gate, outside and inside door handle is contaminated.

She said she just touched the bin lid but she wasn’t able to wash her hands before closing the front door.

I’m now worried I have to wash my hands after touching doors and gates due to this as I had to wash my hands after opening windows since the window fitter moved my wash basket a few months back..

It’s hard to relax about it despite her not touching the basket the inside of the bin is contaminated by the basket..
Realistically Phil the out side bin would be full of germs any way after all it is a bin so the basket going in to the bin isn't going to make it any worse just because a washing basket is in there go figure? ATB