Quote Originally Posted by NervUs View Post
THe incident JUST happened, so I have months and months to wait and see if anything comes of this, months and months of possible worry every time she gets a cold. I know that is my problem and no one else's, and I do fight to try to see the reality of the situation. It's really hard, though, and I guess I was hoping to hear validation that this is you really imagining something that you had just read about.

I did check my attic last night and I didn't see anything up there or notice any evidence of bats or other animals. There's no poop that I saw anywhere, no foul smells. I mean, I couldn't see 100%...and....I am still scared. I woke up at 6 this morning thinking straight about it. I know I will desensitize over time.

Planning to call the local health department today. I think they know more than peds. Hopefully, I will get a you're crazy out of them!
I suggest you forego that call. Allow me to save you the trouble... Your thinking is totally and absolutely skewed here (PC way of saying you're crazy )

This is a non-issue plain and simple. There's nothing you could say to try and reason this into the realm of fact and reality (.) Period!

If you're not getting real life professional help, I would advice it with urgency!

Positive thoughts