Hi everyone,

I dont know if its my imagination but when ever Ive read about peoples panic attacks........ Ive notised something !

Alot of people say that they have them really bad then they get better after 5 years of having them (im not saying they go ,but just get better).

My Panics went like this;

year 1 - 2 , absolute nightmare, couldnt leave the house would panic anywhere and everywhere, even on the phone and watching telly.

year 3-4 , would go out with my husband only and found it difficult outside the house yet felt fine in my own home and on the phone.

year 4 - 6 , this is NOW .....I am fine in my home and can do anything at home, I am fine at my local shops yet can still have the odd panic if its busy, I am going to a local part time job 3 days a week,I am managing the school run in the mornings and 3 afternoons a week.
I can now take a taxi far away to my dentist on my own and into town on my own but can get jittery if its busy, also I now go down the pub and meet my friends[}].

looking back at my journey, It makes me realise that "Hey" I am getting better and although I get blips now and then, I can see from the EVIDENCE "above" that I am doing really well.

So I am thinking, would'nt it be nice for us to list the EVIDENCE here, that we "can" and "do" get better. Also to see if there is a pattern.

mirryx