Hi

My anxiety is out of control at the moment.

My daughter is 1 and I still breastfeed her but over the last couple of months she’s gradually fed less and less off one boob. Now she won’t feed on it at all. I wasn’t too worried incase I googled it and it said can be a sign of C in rare cases. As she’s noi always got blocked ducts and split nipple on that side and I’m hoping my discomfort is what’s caused her to stop feeding. Has anyone else experienced this? Now she’s not feeding I’m trying to express , there’s not much milk left now but I think it’s collecting all around my areola as I have a few soft lumps which go when I express but still it’s enkugh to send my anxiety through the roof. I’ve got a doctors appointment Friday , they only had a male doc available so I hope they have some knowledge of breastfeeding ....

I just want to express to get the lumps down but my nipple is split and bleeding. Keep trying to put my daughter on but she won’t take it, maybe because I’m holding her more forcefully etc, I don’t know but anyway any advice would be great.