Hi I am on a cocktail of medication

the most recent started may 2017

pregablin started at 25mg x 2 day
then 50 mg x2 day
now on 100 mg x2 day

I've been told I can increase to 150mg x2 per day however too anxious in case of rare side affects the one which I have a phobia of is hallucinations something I have never had and never ever want to have .

I have been told this is unlikely I'm not sure if it is dose related or if its just an adverse reaction . Anyway never had it before so9 don't want it

secondly when I started on the med it changed my life and as predicted I become on a Plato . I am unsure if this medication continues to work and its just that I've adapted to the better way of feeling or in fact it does only have a temporary affect and the body becomes immune to it . One thing I know for sure I will be on it for life ! My body is very sensitive to medication withdrawal even in small reduced doses as I have demonstrated with previous reduction in ssri very unpleasant .

One thing I see pointless is increasing my 100mg dose to 125 mg if it will work once and then not continue to produce a lasting affect . However I will then be hooked on a higher dose for life .I don't mind being on meds for life if they continue to work .

Further more I've read studies that say the effective prescribing dose for anxiety disorder is 300-400 plus dosage .

I haven't seen any long term studies on the long term benefits of pregablin have you ??