Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
The anxiety continues

Some clean washing landed off the radiator onto the floor so I had to rewash. Some clean washing drying on the radiator touched my dining room chairs it was clean but I still get contamination thoughts yet it’s clean washing. Now if I wear clean clothes and sit on the chair I don’t worry but when it’s drying I do?

My thinking is becoming more irrational. Perhaps because am moving house the anxiety and ocd are a bit higher.

I worried when dirty washing contaminated stuff but I end up thinking clean washing can do the same how can I handle this ocd?
Totally 1000% illogical like you are ok with giving your mother your old hoover as you believe that the new one is contaminated if that's the case the old one would be riddled with germs but that doesn't bother you? is this common with other ocd contamination people or is it rare cause it that doesn't sound like a common traite in some one with contamination issues, whats your thinking on this? You Still Need Help with these issues they aren't going anywhere till you get help you may get help online(tools) if you cant speak to someone face to face/phone etc what ever way you do it. you have start NOWATB