Quote Originally Posted by concerned_hippo View Post
Let's think about the likeliest explanation for your symptoms. You've got pain in your left leg in a specific area. First thing that comes to mind is muscular pain. You've probably been fiddling with it, which will only serve to make the pain stick around longer. It feels like a pulling pain when you move around, which also sounds muscular. And it doesn't hurt when you aren't exerting it, which also points to simple muscle pain.

As to why you might have muscle pain: muscle pain happens all the time. Sometimes you made a bad movement and didn't even notice it, but it hurt one of your muscles.

My money's on you being totally okay!
Hi, thanks for reply, yeah I just have a terrible fear of blood clots and then when I get chest pains or pinching pains, then I think it's turned into a Pulmonary Embolism, another big fear I have.

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 15:06 ----------

Update: I've been very whoozy headed today, off-balance, which has set my entire day off. It happened when I was getting dressed and heading out to do the grocery shopping. It was like that until I got home now, and has eased off since being able to sit down and rest. Very frightening feeling. My back is also playing at me again, my upper back feels super tight and tender, especially the left shoulder blade, cracking and popping. Of course, I also feel a little breathless, which because I've been worried about my leg pain, which isn't as bad today, made me think it could be a Pulmonary Embolism or something? Such distressing symptoms and sensations. This is why I do feel like their is something serious going on? Scares me.