Tuesday update: the night sweats returned last night.

I wonder if it's the weekend's alcohol coming out of my body, or I've just had another thought; I recently changed my bedding, all new duvet and sheet sets. Perhaps they're not breathing properly and/or making me sweatier than my old ones? (Not sure that explains the coming and going though).

After the sweats, that seems to kick something else off where I wake feeling absolutely cold and shivering too. Worrying stuff, and then of course my anxiety gets set off!

Still feeling weak/fatigued too and lost a little bit more weight, perhaps 1kg/2lbs but nothing major. It almost seems like my change in diet due to my "C" fears has ended up with me shedding fat, because I'm looking more veiny too.

Also had another of those tiny tonsil stones today as well.

This is my new thing for trying to keep positive, my "what's not wrong with me" list:
* I seem to have lost the dry mouth for the most part, I don't wake up feeling as though my mouth has been catching sand all night.
* I actually have no swollen nymph lodes. Finally got that idea into my head! Doctors think they're fine, I should too!
* I haven't had any stomach issues for at least a week.
* I can't remember the last time I felt nausea
* People still think I look healthy, despite my mind telling me otherwise