Hi everyone,

I'm new here I suffer from generalized anxiety since a thew years back, in January 2016 I had a major burst of extreme anxiety what was at peak for around 18 months since then it has calmed down to not notercing it atall for days but every so often I get symptoms of anxiety so I would say my anxiety is very mild, in August 2016 I was diagnosed with globus I just couldn't and still cannot swallow solid food I have lived on ensure plus fibre and lost around 26kg in weight, when I was told my swallowing was caused by anxiety I thought the swallowing would get better as my anxiety reduces, but it hasn't and it's been 2 years since it started, my doctor still thinks it's based on anxiety, but I feel good within myself i don't deny anxiety is still sneaking around, but I am able to think very clear and positive, I am now able to get out my house a live relatively good day to day and enjoy it but I do question when I have gone from not leaving my bed for 6 months plus to what I am today the only thing that effects my quality of life is being on ensure daily as you can imagen I suffer from blackouts/collapse, dizziness, bloating, horrible acid reflux it is not the way to be but it is what it is anyone with globus had to deal with a simular situation would be good if you could let me hear how you got over it s

Thank you