Quote Originally Posted by mischamoonlight View Post
Woah Woah Woah, hang on a minute. I'm not disrespecting anyone, that's really hurtful. I couldn't get a cohesive thread because their were different answers that didn't relate to what was being talked about.
Respectfully, as I stated on the thread you deleted, Admin merged your threads because they all follow the same pattern.

Basically, every response is the same...

Post a fear... Lymphoma, brain tumors, dizziness etc... Get several replies of reassurance then another list of symptoms and a "thanks anyway".

Yes, when people take the time to respond and give advice and reassurance, it is disrespectful to delete the thread and start another asking the same questions. The thread was cohesive to me and to everyone else Perhaps it wasn't cohesive to you because your thoughts aren't cohesive and the answers were not what you wanted to hear You literally went through close to a dozen irrational fears in that thread! From low body temperature to PE and several in between!

Why do YOU think you can't stop thinking about a PE or any other illness you don't have for that matter? I understand that the site is here to help support those with anxiety but when you disregard that support by deleting your threads, it is disrespectful.

FMP