So this year has been the worst year in terms of my health anxiety. It started with ovarian cancer then went straight to lung cancer, bone cancer, brain cancer and then a DVT fear which ended yesterday (because my legs feel better). Now I’m sitting here with no current fear because I feel alright. But I also feel like this is even worse than an actual episode. Because I just feel impending doom. I just feel like something bad will happen to my body and every little thing irks me, for ie: just a few moments ago I was trying to say to my son that “oh you really like magnifying glasses, but all that came out was “magnification glasses”. On any other day I wouldn’t have cared because I would have had some disease I was already worrying about, but now I’m worried about brain tumours again. I just feel depressed. I can’t feel pure happiness. Does anyone relate? Is health anxiety a manifestation of depression? Because when I’m not obsessing over an illness I usually just feel sad and scared because I’m worried that either something will happen to me or something will happen to my loved ones. It’s such a horrible feeling and it’s just constant morbid thinking.