When I was pregnant I found a lump in my breast, I was referred to the clinic and it was biopsyed where they found it was a fibroadenoma. Now any normal person would say that’s the end of that but no. I’ve had health anxiety before and thought I had it under control but now I just keep worrying about breast cancer! I found another bump and went to the doctor and she said it was my rib cage 🙈 and now I have a cold and a lump under my arm that feels like when you have an ingrown hair, I just keep feeling like everything is a cancer symptom. I also had an abnormal smear and had to have a colposcopy that I’m waiting for the results of which is worrying me although I’ve had the cervical cancer vaccine - I read breast cancers can cause abnormal cells in the cervix ... everything keeps linking. I have a doctor app this afternoon about the underarm lump but I know she will just say it’s becaise of your cold leave it and forget the breast cancer thing. I just keep thinking they are wrong and it will be found and too advanced to cure 😨

---------- Post added at 14:57 ---------- Previous post was at 14:24 ----------

Just felt again and I can’t particularly feel the bump anymore it just feels a bit tender like a blind spot, I feel like I should cancel my appointment because she will just laugh at me and last time I went she said you were at the breast clinic in August they gave u a examination after the fibroadenoma diagnosis ... please forget it and just do monthly checks