Hi Everyone,

I'm always cautious about posting in the success stories as I don't like to tempt fate!

But, I think I can safely say that I feel 99%! It's all down to the advice from this website, self help and pure patience and the support of you guys on this site.

I've even managed to get myself back to the gym and I feel so much better for the exercise. I have loads more energy, feel more positive and very rarely have any anxious thoughts. In fact I think I am even more calm now than I was prior to the anxiety and panic attacks! I have felt like absolute sh!te for the last few months and it's only now that I can see that I am a lot better. Even my husband has noticed that I look better in myself and appear a lot happier.

I think patience is the key here as unfortunately there are no overnight cures. I'm not a very patient person and have hated the last few months but am so glad I persevered and took everyones advice.

I'm not going to let stressful events get the better of me again. I'm back at college now 2 nights a week but so long as I continue to look after myself has I have been doing hopefully I should be ok.

Hope everyone is doing [OK]

Take care

Emma xx[:X]