hi all, it's been... a while since my last post i think. anyway, i've been absolutely terrified again recently. i'm afraid i have colon cancer. i'll give some background info just for opinions or some ideas.

i'm a 17 year old female. i've had some stomach issues and related for the past 2 or 3 years after a mishap with some prescription (it was for a cold!!) my doctors said that it was the meds that threw me off, making my digestive system so very sensitive. unfortunately, there was no guarantee i would recover from it and so here i am today.

recently i began reading symptoms of colon cancer and i'm really scared. there are people who had symptoms for years and discovered it was cancer too late. i have narrow stools (sometimes,) abdominal discomfort/pains (discomfort often but pain only sometimes,) gas, fatigue, changes in bowel consistency, and i might be anemic but i'm not sure.

the only thing i don't have is constipation, weight loss, and blood in stools!! today i also felt like a fullness after i went (this has never happened before) and i'm scared it's because i have a tumor or something. i keep trying to feel for a lump or something and i can't tell.

i don't know what to do.