Quote Originally Posted by SnowyGreen View Post
Did you have a TV ultrasound before you got the mirena? That definitely would have flagged anything nasty down there. I was diagnosed with Grade 1 endometrial cancer earlier this year, and the ultrasound picked up a thickened lining, so they would definitely see if anything was bad down there. I got the mirena a few weeks ago now, just to treat me until I have a hysterectomy on June 4th. So they would know if something amiss is happening in your pelvic region, especially if they have done an ultrasound. Plus your mirena has broken and is stabbing you, that would feel horrible, at last it will be out soon.
Firstly, let me say I'm so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Sending you nothing but positively for your hysterectomy and everything that comes after that. So, thank you for taking the time to reply to this with all going on in your own life.

Yes! I did have a ultrasound (both on the outside and the inside one- Sorry I'm on mobile so can't spell check! So can't use the fancier/more med words). I also have a pelvis floor exam (that was a...time). I had serious heavy periods for years before, so they needed to do a few tests before hand. I was told I was ovary cyst before the coil and when I got the ultrasound to see what was up with the cyst (on Tuesday) they told me the cyst where gone. The pain kinda comes from higher up? around the hip/higher area. I know I'm being overly panic worrying about some type of horrible tumor (especially in a reply to you- who got some bad news I'm so sorry for being selfish)- it just when I felt it sudden lump/harder then anything felt area. It feel full there- like there's something there when I move. I know I'm probs being hyper aware but this is all just rather alot going on.