With my bowel cancer fears out of the picture my brain quickly moved to a different "existential threat" to worry about. So I'm 29 and I have been undergoing treatment for Hypertension for the past 7 years or so. (though I had it for much longer) Recently thanks to actually modifying my lifestyle (I lost about 15-16 kilograms and started exercising everyday plus I went on a slightly better diet), I actually managed to reduce the dosage of medicine I have to take. So when I went on treatment my BP was 160/110 (plus I had a nasty tachycardia), but following treatment it went back to normal. Following a period of severe anxiety and agoraphobia I managed to get control of it. I was visiting a cardiologist every year (yeah I know I should do that more often and I need to start taking this more seriously). I had a heart echo some two years ago, which came out fine, EKG a month ago which was also fine, plus some 3,5 years ago I had a kidney filtration test which also came out fine, my potassium was okay, my sodium a bit low, but still within norm (136). So during my learning about my bowel prep I accidentally discovered all the wonderful stuff about hypertension and kidney damage, possible electrolyte imbalances and what not and developped a massive fear of either having hyponatremia or some kidney damage I don't know about. I take ACE-Inhibitors and Beta blockers and drink about 2,5-3 liters of liquids a day (mostly tea and water). My urination habits vary from normal, to relatively low volume of urine to high volume of urine despite little variance in the amount I drink. Should I be worried or am I just overreacting.