Can anyone help me to calm down over this one ?

I am later in peri, my periods are erratic, sometimes really heavy and sometimes a bit better. I never know which month will be a bit better than others. I am due to fly on holiday fairly soon, aside from being terrified of flying thats not really my primary fear right now. My period should have happened over a week ago, and it hasn't and now if it does happen it will be over the flight, or start during the flight.

Someone (in person) told me that it is common for some people to have some 'period like' bleeding on a flight, people who aren't even due or on their period, something to do with pressure changes. If I was in 'normal period' territory that would scare me enough, but I've also heard that the pressure changes can make bleeding very heavy, mine is also flooding now and again which scares me stupid. What if its even worse than it already is, that will be ridiculous blood loss ? This is honestly really terrifying me, imagining that I could bleed to death on the flight. Am I just reading too much here into a few anecdotal stories, is this really an issue or not?

TIA