I know all about the hangover anxiety. I've always gotten it after a night of heavy drinking. I've been really cutting down and watching the alcohol content for two reasons - a medicine I've been on a short while and the anxiety symptoms the next day.

After last night, I'm at the point of saying what's the point in having any alcohol. That being said it's easier than done. It's nice to have a couple nice craft beers with my husband or our friends when we go out. In fact we are having a friend come up in a week and that's what we usually do. I'm all up for doing that - minus consuming the alcohol myself. I feel like I should allow myself to have one in each place (3 or 4 places) of low alcohol volume just for taste and enjoyment. I also feel like what is the point. I feel like I should just stick to non alcoholic, espresso, kombucha etc. Drinking is such a social thing and I feel like when I've cut it out before while I've been fine, I feel that I'm missing out on the social aspect of it. Who here has cut out drinking for the better of their anxiety and overall mood? How does it affect your social interactions? Would you go back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk