Hi guys.

Hoping someone can help me out. Had a tough time last 3 or 4 weeks. Started off with a neck injury I assumed was caused from working out and poor posture. Anyway when I started getting numbness and weakness in my arms I freaked out a bit and thought I had a serious neurological disorder. Obviously once I freaked out anxiety amplified symptoms and created new ones as it does. I've been doctors twice who did various physical assessments and reassured me I had nothing to worry about it. I believed them. My anxiety hasn't been too bad the last few days but I've noticed light tingling through out my body. It's mainly affecting my arms but also legs and face a bit. Has anyone had this from anxiety? It may be related to my neck injury as well (neck injury was either a strained muscle or herniated disc I have seen a physio separately about this but it still persists). It isn't intense tingling - just light tingles but it happens randomly it doesn't appear when I'm stressed or anything. I don't really want to have to go to the doctors again but if this isn't normal then I may have to.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks Adam