I know it's different in certain countries but I'm having a real hard time trusting my gps.

I saw an experienced locum doctor about my lady problems and she referred me for counselling after examining me down there. Symptoms carried on so saw experienced gyno gp with family planning experience also and she examined me front and back and gave me pills for my HA.She swabbed me for infections...waiting on that.

Neither thought tests were needed elsewhere or even asked for bloods.

I have a history of ha but never needed to go to doc until now so I'm not a doc botherer and when I went my symptoms had stopped for a week.

I know how much pressure the nhs is under and I worry about docs saving money or making mistakes.

You read all the time about people having cancer that their doc said it was Ibs or hormones something. This is especially true for the two cancers I worry about which are cervical (or any gyno cancer) and bowel cancer.

I have no idea wether to go private or to just trust them. I'm not sure how rare or common malpractice is.....similarly I know HA suffers do go through lots of tests sometimes.

What are your own experiences or thoughts?