Thread: Holiday anxiety

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Holiday anxiety

I am going on a family holiday next Saturday (14/09/19), down to New Romney in Kent. I know this sounds silly, but last time we went, I made it just past Bexhill, and the inevitable happened, about 35 minutes before, I could feel myself getting anxious and panicky, my hands and lips felt tingly, my legs were shaking and I had a cold sweat on. I had a handy bucket with me, because I knew I was going to throw up, I had my girlfriend sat next to me in the car. She held my hand and reassured me, but I felt like absolute rubbish. I am worried the same thing will happen again this time, and I'm not looking forward to it. How can I stop thinking about getting anxious and what can I do to take my mind off that feeling? I want to make it to Kent feeling good and not drained from the panic attack.

Any advice is welcomed along with any tips or tricks on how to deal with panic attacks
    Last edited by David33; 05-09-19 at 18:21.

Thread Information