I posted around late July\early August about slight red spotting after an orgasm and pooing that lasted a week or so then I got my withdrawal bleed from my pill and have had no bleeding since. During this time I dropped half a stone or more as I didn't eat or poo properly...I also lay in bed depressed for a whole month. During this time I was visually and physically examined down there by two GPS who were not worried but one found slight infection on my cervix in the last days of August so I had antibiotics until Wednesday last week.

Normal bowel movements and eating have resumed since the start of this month. I have also started back at work in a primary school. On the surface I appear better.

Since last Monday I've had a weird pulling sort of sensation where my right thigh meets my hip area. It's noticeable when walking and sometimes I feel fullish there. It is not noticeable when lying down. It seems to sometimes radiate to my hip or to just under my bum.

I'm also experiencing a lighter period. Red blood for sure and some full sanitary pads but it seems to have stopped today instead of Friday. So I've had 2 and half days-3 days instead of 5. It was on time this month but early for the 2 months previously.

Very worried there's a cervical or gyno tumour pressing somewhere.

Can anyone help?